Alongside the webinars we run with partners, 2016 also saw us bring you our own regular Forex webinars focused on education, covering a range of subjects from indicators and trading strategies through to building trading journals and developing patience & discipline. The webinars reflect the sort of content we cover in our Forex Trading Course but also discuss subjects that we’ve been asked to cover by some of our Littlefish FX readers.
With 2016 coming to a close, we thought it would be nice to gather the sessions from this year in one place to form a handy reference for those doing a little bit of Forex homework over the holiday period. So get the notepad and some popcorn ready because here, in no particular order, are the top LFX Forex webinars of 2016.
1. Currency Cross Pair Analysis
- What is currency cross pair analysis?
- How to conduct cross pair analysis
- How this analysis can be useful in you trading
- Recent cross pair trade review
2. Support & Resistance
- What is support and resistance?
- How order flow creates support and resistance
- Shifting nature of support & resistance
- How you can use support & resistance
- Tools for identifying support & resistance
3. Trading Patience & Discipline
- Using the correct software
- Assessing market structure
- Finding the correct candles to draw from
- Finding the correct trend lines
- Trend line trading methods
4. Breakout Trading
- What is breakout trading?
- How to identify the range
- Trading breakouts
- Entry considerations
- Further breakout trading methods
- Tools that can help you trade breakouts
- Further strategy examples
5. Stochastics & MACD
- What are Stochastics
- Stochastics trading methods
- What is the MACD
- MACD trading methods
- How to combine Stochastics & MACD
6. Building A Trading Journal
- Key areas to include in your journal
- The benefits of keeping a trading journal
7.Trading JPY Pairs
- Japanese fiscal policy
- USDJPY & Using USD index
- Referencing other pairs
- Speed of movement & Asian session movement
- News aspect
- Nikkei, equities & BOJ
8. Examining RSI
- What is the RSI indicator?
- Basic RSI trading methods
- Advanced RSI trading methods
- Pros & cons of the indicator
- Live chart analysis
9. Trading With Pivot Points
- What are pivot points?
- How to calculate pivot points
- Using pivot points in your trading
So there they are, the best of 2016 LFX Forex Webinars. If you enjoyed the content and the topics covered and would like to learn more about any of them or similar subjects then definitely check out our Forex Trading Course which covers absolutely everything you need to succeed in Forex trading and includes a free chapter download so you can preview some of the content inside.