All comments, charts and analysis on this website are purely provided to demonstrate our own personal thoughts and views of the market and should in no way be treated as recommendations or advice. Please do not trade based solely on any information provided within this site, always do your own analysis.
The risk of trading Foreign Exchange (Forex / FX) is substantial. The high degree of leverage associated with FX can work against you. Leverage can result in substantial losses, you should carefully consider whether FX trading is suitable for you in light of your financial situation. If you are unsure you should seek professional advice.
Past performance does not guarantee future success. Prospective clients should not base their decision on investing in any trading program solely on the past performance presented. No consideration to invest should be made without thoroughly reading all appropriate material taking into account fees and charges associated to FX trading products. In making any investment decision, prospective clients must also rely on their own examination of the person or entity making the trading decision and the terms of the advisory/non-advisory agreement including the merits of the risks involved.
Littlefish FX will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals.
Littlefish FX would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. FX prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Littlefish FX doesn’t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (1998)
Under the conditions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 the copyright owner of a digital work is entitled to file a Takedown Request (section 512) which notifies us that Littlefish FX be hosting a copyrighted image.
From the DMCA 1998 Section 512:
“Under the notice and takedown procedure, a copyright owner submits a notification under penalty of perjury, including a list of specified elements, to us (Littlefish FX). Failure to comply substantially with the statutory requirements means that the notification will not be considered in determining the requisite level of knowledge or infringement by us. If, upon receiving a proper notification, we promptly remove or block access to the material identified in the notification, we are exempt from monetary liability. In addition, we are protected from any liability to any person for claims based on its having taken down the material. Penalties are provided for knowing material misrepresentations in either a notice or a counter notice. Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing, or that it was removed or blocked through mistake or misidentification, is liable for any resulting damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) incurred by the alleged infringer, the copyright owner or its licensee, or us.”
If you are (or if you represent) the copyright owner of an image on this website then please provide the following information and email it to email@example.com
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Upon receipt of a Takedown Request we will investigate the authenticity of the request and, upon verification, we will remove the image from this site (Littlefish FX). Please allow up to 10 days for your request to be processed, and please note that due to the accessible nature of this email address we receive a substantial number of fraudulent and misleading requests.
Littlefish FX is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Littlefish FX may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 07/06/2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Within some forms on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purpose.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.