At Littlefish FX, we provide bespoke content solutions for brokers & money managers making it easy for you to provide your customers with top quality material.
While you concentrate on attracting clients and increasing sales, we’ll produce all manner of Forex content, from analysis and daily reports to educational materials and instant signals. Reading our educational material will help your clients improve their trades, become more profitable and make more money for you – there’s no downside!
Wondering what our content costs? Brokers can use our content COMPLETELY FREE as long as you leave our branding intact – and you could even earn commission on sales off our educational products.
Interested? Enter your details below and we’ll get in touch with more information:
Alternatively, email email@example.com to discuss your custom requirements
Benefits To Brokers
We provide a number of clients with the below content, which they use to their benefit in a number of ways.
- Educational & Analysis Articles: Gives brokers the chance to provide clients with additional educational and analytical content and support to help with their trading – at no cost.
- Forex Indicators: If requested, we can run complete fulfillment of all products, leaving you with no burden of expectation from your clients as we provide all initial processes, downloads and subsequent support.
- Trade Alerts & Analysis by Email: Brokerages taking our daily analysis have been using the content as part of a subscription model, charging a monthly fee to their clients to receive the analysis via email. One firm is selling our analysis for $200 a month per client, making a healthy profit while also providing a welcome additional service for their retail traders.
- Forex Course Serialisation: A publishing firm generated £70k in income from serialising our course in a subscription model, providing it on a chapter-by-chapter basis every 2 weeks.
- Forex Indicators + Education: A publishing firm made over £50k in income from selling our MT4 indicator and strategy guide to their customers, augmenting the service with a weekly email explaining topical strategies and trades using the indicator: content which we also provided.