Head to our NEW Trading Hub & send us your feedback!
In the fast moving world of the Foreign Exchange markets it is essential for traders to have the right information at the right time, but it is also important that traders are able to properly utilise their desktop real estate as having to search through various websites to pull up different sources of information can be a hassle, and ultimately a distraction from monitoring the charts.
In an effort to always provide traders with the best value and service possible we are excited to launch the newly revamped Trading Hub 2.0.
The Littlefish FX Trading Hub is an interactive and customisable dashboard that offers a wide range of features including live charts and sentiment readings, breaking economic news, trade alerts and institutional research, as well as an interactive live trading room where you can engage with our pro traders during the London and New York sessions each day.
Let us know what you think
The full list of current features are list below, but note the Trading Hub 2.0 remains a work in progress and we’ll be adding more features and widgets over the coming weeks. With this in mind we’re actively encouraging feedback and requests from all users. We’ve already had some excellent suggestions from traders and we’ll be looking to implement their ideas in the coming weeks. If you’ve any thoughts or feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Trading Room– Our traders will be active each day sharing key thoughts and trading ideas, engaging in discussion on market drivers and risk events
- Institutional Research – Daily reports and desk comments from leading tier one institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, RBS and many others
- Retail Order Book Data – A handy widget to help keep you update on the latest retail
- Webinars – Twice weekly webinars hosted by our traders running through methods and trading outlooks
- Latest Analysis – Our traders’ daily reports, posted live each morning, gathered in one place to provide full market coverage
- Educational Archive – Full access to our complete educational archive including video material and trading strategies
- Live Charts – Interactive charts allow you to constantly monitor key market pricing while active in the trading hub for superior ease.
- Economic Calendar – Integrated economic calendar with customisable filters to keep you abreast of key risk events each day
- Live News – Streaming news providing full colour on latest topics affecting the markets
- Customisable – Traders can pick and choose the content they want and how to align it on their screens for maximum usability
- Free to use – To help traders to truly understand the benefit of this industry leading content we are offering access to the Trading Hub for free for one month (after which it will become part of the Trader Bundle package)
In response to the initial feedback we’ve had on the new Trading Hub we are pleased to announce the following feature updates to further improve your experience:
- All widgets can now be moved though please note, smaller widgets cannot be moved to larger widget so the larger widgets have to first be moved.
- Trading view charts now default to GBPUSD instead of Apple.
- Traders can now embed their own RSS feed into the bug to keep track of any specific feeds alongside the in-house LFX content. Options are in the side menu
- Widgets are now fully resizable
Please continue to send us feedback on your user experience and any feature improvements or additions you have in mind.