Volume Profile and Delta Suite
With our Order Flow Volume suite, follow major volume, take advantage of clear trading signals and remove uncertainty from the market
When mastered, it allows you to optimally place stops and entries to master price movements – almost allowing you to see moves before they even happen
It’s the power of bank trading for the retail trader
Quick installation and easy to use
Get the Indicators as part of our Forex Trading Course Here, or purchase a 14-day Trial for just £10
– To be used with Ninjatrader
Performance of VWAP Indicator (part of the Order Flow and Volume Suite – click thumbnails to enlarge):
For full details, use performance tab below
The LFX Volume Profile and Delta Suite is a professional package for volume profile and order flow analysis.
The LFX Suite will help you to analyse the market by reducing false signals. It can be used for any timeframe, from long-term to intraday.
The Suite is comprised of:
To be used with NinjaTrader.
Performance for the VWAP Indicator (part of the Order Flow & Delta Suite) was created using a combined portfolio of currency pairs using money management rules we teach in the course based on our own style. Currencies used in this portfolio are; AUDJPY, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY.
Figures produced by finding favourable risk/reward settings for each currency pair under the conditions seen in the past 11 years.
Installation & TechDownload the NinjaTrader Installation Guide
Watch the Installation video below
What Is It?
A combined suite of three sophisticated order flow indicators which can be used both together and individually, offering a superior bank-level view of the markets.
What It Does
- Allows you to analyse order flow in a number of ways via effective visual aids plotted automatically on your charts.
- Volume profile: Highlights key order zones in the market including low value areas, high value areas and areas where the most orders were placed in that session creating a map of orders in the market.
- Delta Book & Pressure: Gives powerful analysis of strength and flow of orders in the market with speed showing the speed of transactions being processed at any one time and book pressure looking at the net difference between buying and selling strength as well as the difference between volume traded at bid price and volume traded at ask prices.
- VWAP: Plots the Volume Weighted Average Price of the instrument by taking the Dollar value of all trading periods and then dividing by the total trading volume for the current session. The indicator also plots standard deviations around the average.
Best Thing About It
- Volume profile can be used on a Daily, Weekly & Monthly setting allowing opportunity for order flow trading across all time-frames from important monthly levels right down to key intraday areas. These key order zones work as powerful levels for support & resistance
- Delta Book & Pressure are extremely sophisticated indicators offering powerful intraday trading advantages for capturing breakouts, trend continuation and reversals.
- VWAP can be used across all time frames and is extremely effective in both trending and range-bound markets with retracement to the VWAP providing trend continuation entries and standard deviation levels offering key support and resistance levels
What Does It Look Like?
The Suite Has Three Key Elements To It
1 – The horizontal grey,blue and red bars along the left hand side of the chart is the Volume Profile indicator
2 – The coloured bands surrounding price, with a green/red line intersecting, is the VWAP indicator
3 – The two panels in the bottom of the chart show Delta book pressure (bottom panel) and Delta speed (top panel)
Find Out More
- Order Flow Volume & Delta suite is discussed in full inside our Forex Mastercourse, giving an in-depth explanation of each indicator and exactly how to use them in your trading accompanied by detailed trading strategies.
CEO Sam Barry himself says:
“I think there are a lot of very good techniques and strategies that do work in the FX markets, especially when combined with really good trading plans and a lot of discipline. If you want to get to the great level then I’ve not seen anything that comes close to order flow and volume price analysis, it’s almost like having a sixth sense to what the market is thinking.
It can be somewhat unnerving at times, but I’ve not seen anything that comes close in terms of long run profitability. Master this stuff and people like me will be lining you up to work on our prop floor and throwing capital at you. (Seriously if you do master it, please drop me an email, we’re always on the look out for good traders)”