From the latest cars and most incredible traders’ houses to super yachts and private jets, here are the top 5 trader toys we wish we owned…
1. These cool new cars
The perfect set of wheels is top of any trader toy wish list, and thankfully, we’ve been keeping a close eye on all the latest releases to make it easy for you to choose your new vehicle. Check out our favourite cars of the past year:
- The hottest new cars from the North American International Auto Show: The Detroit Motor Show saw plenty of top automobiles make their debut, including the much-hyped Ford GT, the Bentley Bentayga and Porsche’s removable-roof 911 Targa.
Check out all the best cars from Detroit here.
- The best of the Geneva Motor Show: Another load of new models were revealed in Geneva in March. Our top picks were the Audi R8, Lambo Aventador SV and the Aston Martin Vulcan.
Check out more great cars from Geneva here.
2. These super yachts
Once you’ve got your perfect pair of wheels, the next trader toy to get your hands on is a yacht. We scoped out the London Boat Show to spot the best ones.
For the latest yachts from Sunseeker, Princess Yachts, Sealine, Fairline and Beneteau, check out the Highlights of the 2015 London Boat Show. The only other thing you need to decide is what type of cocktail to drink while you lounge on the flybridge and take in the views…
3. These genius gadgets
So now you’ve got the car, and you’ve got the yacht. You’re going to need to up your tech game to match your new toys…
- Tech and Gadgets Every Trader Needs: From virtual trading screens to office essentials and must-have Forex indicators, you’ll wonder how you ever traded without them.
Check out the best tech and apps for traders here.
- Coolest Travel Gadgets for Traders: Trade from anywhere in the world with these cool gadgets including travel routers, portable memory drives, miracle jet lag cures and luggage that’ll give you a shout if you leave it behind.
Check out the best travel gadgets for traders here.
4. These amazing traders’ homes
As some of the richest people in the world, it’s no surprise that the biggest names in trading have some impressive properties to their name. The perfect piece of real estate is the ultimate trader toy, and these are our favourites:
- George Soros’ trio of luxury homes: Because why have one house when you can have three? The billionaire chairman of the Soros Fund Management can choose from his spacious New York apartment, his ultra-luxurious Southampton or his sprawling Bedford country estate to hang his hat.
- William Bosarge’s Houston chateau: the co-founder of trading firm Quantlab Financials owns the most expensive house in Houston – a $43 million Neoclassic castle with a swimming pool, spa, five-car garage, home theatre, music room, 3 kitchens and 1.2 acres of land. Not a bad pad…
- John Paulson’s collection of properties: Billionaire head of New York investment management firm Paulson and Co. has a suite of amazing properties across the U.S., including two Manhattan pads, a seven bedroom Colorado ranch, a 56,000 square-foot estate he bought for $50 million and a Hamptons estate on Long Island. And too many bedrooms to count.
Check out all the best trader homes around the world in Traders’ Homes We Wish We Owned.
5. Pretty much everything from the LYJAPCS…
As far as trader toys go, the London Yacht Jet and Prestige Car Show ticks every box. The latest super yachts? Check. Private jets? Check. Prestige cars? Check. All topped off with plenty of other luxury toys including artwork, jewellery, watches, technology, real estate – and not forgetting the £325-a-cup coffee.
Check out our favourite picks from the show in the LFX Guide to: London Yacht Jet and Prestige Car Show.
Trader Toys from Littlefish FX
Now that you’ve got all of those on your wish list, you’ll need to up your trading game to turn them into reality. We can help: we’re offering everything you need to trade for just £50 a month with our Trader Bundle!
You’ll get full access to our Littlefish FX Trading Hub (including Live Trading Room), daily and weekly trade alerts and daily Forex Report emails at the London and New York opens.