In the final section of his three-part series on automated trading strategies, Littlefish FX CEO Sam Barry progresses from discussing the pitfalls of curve-fitted systems and the impact of slippage and volume, to talking about what you must consider when designing a system for yourself, vs designing it for others. He also touches upon how to go about proving your concepts work.
The following topics will be covered during the event:
- Designing for yourself vs others
- What metrics are key?
- Consistency over total return
- USP and why it works
- Proving the concept
- Using NT market replay to simulate a live environment
Watch Sam’s webinar below
For an idea of some previous webinars hosted by members of the LFX team, view from the list below:
- Support & Resistance Trading Using Order Flow
- Basic Quantitative Systems – for Everyone
- Simple Strategy Building
- Order Book Trading Secrets
Want to put a question to Sam ahead of the webinar? Catch him on twitter at @LFXSam…